- Capable of reading existing data and accepting alterations or further input.More example sentences
- Guy also expects DVD read-write drives to become standard features.
- At this point, she has shifted her checked-out copy from the read-only mirror over to a read-write archive hosted on her laptop.
- When a tape is stretched, it may reduce head-to-tape contact, increasing read-write errors and dramatically reducing data throughput.
More definitions of read-writeDefinition of read-write in:
- The British & World English dictionary