- A substance or mixture for use in chemical analysis or other reactions: this compound is a very sensitive reagent for copperMore example sentences
- But what happens to a chemical reaction if the reagents are not in an ideal ratio?
- More to the point, it has facilitated many reactions that depend upon acetic acid as a reagent or solvent.
- The second phase comprises an organic solvent containing soluble reagents such as olefins.
More definitions of reagentDefinition of reagent in:
- The British & World English dictionary