nounchiefly North American
- Property consisting of land or buildings: most of her real estate is in New Mexico Bryce has been in real estate for 11 yearsMore example sentences
- People are attracted to the quality of life, particularly in terms of homeownership and real estate.
- In terms of commercial real estate, Donovan suggests that you look at both cost and flexibility.
- The main interest in terms of real estate for most of them were properties in the countryside and older properties in Sofia.
More definitions of real estateDefinition of real estate in:
- The British & World English dictionary