- • humorous Used to emphasize the existence of something, especially if it is surprising or unusual: a real live detective had been at the factoryMore example sentences
- I think there is a real live monkey living in my computer and he messes with my head by dealing me hands that cannot be won.
- After three years I am actually taking a real live vacation where I pack a suitcase, get on a plane, and sleep in a hotel.
- Have I ever shared with you my actual fear of real live trains?
More definitions of real liveDefinition of real live in:
- The British & World English dictionary