- The actual presence of Christ’s body and blood in the Eucharistic elements.More example sentences
- It goes back to an old controversy surrounding the real presence of Christ's body and blood in and with the bread and wine.
- The real presence of Christ's most blessed body and blood is not therefore to be sought for in the sacrament, but in the worthy receiver of the sacrament.
- The declaration seems to put the gender of the one being ordained on pretty much the same level as the divinity of Christ or the real presence in the Eucharist.
More definitions of real presenceDefinition of real presence in:
- The British & World English dictionary