(also reality television)
- Television programs in which real people are continuously filmed, designed to be entertaining rather than informative.More example sentences
- What is it about the new crop of reality TV programs that has so many viewers riveted?
- There is an awful lot of reality TV on television at the moment, I think it has gone mad, there's just so much of it.
- In other words, Jack's experiences will be as humiliating as anything seen on real reality TV.
More definitions of reality TVDefinition of reality TV in:
- The British & World English dictionary