nounNorth American • trademark
- A person who acts as an agent for the sale and purchase of buildings and land; a real estate agent.More example sentences
- Jackson immediately began networking with mortgage brokers, realtors, and real estate investors.
- Ross visits builders, realtors, and personnel directors at large corporations who can direct lots of potential customers to his site.
- Some brokers and realtors are able to offer lending and title services as well.
More definitions of realtorDefinition of realtor in:
- The British & World English dictionary