Appear again: her symptoms reappeared
More example sentences
- Half of the people linking to us never show up and other links appear, disappear and reappear at random.
- In the garden, Gretchen appears and reappears now and then to bring her cups of tea or glasses of juice.
- Text appears and reappears but with differences in associated text and in a different order.
- More example sentences
- That might begin the vicious cycle that could herald a reappearance of stagflation.
- His reappearance for the next campaign would be welcome as far as British interest goes.
- He disappeared for a short time and on his reappearance the three made a swift exit.
Definition of reappear in:
- The British & World English dictionary