Attach (something that has fallen or been taken off) in its former position.
- Bringham smirked and reattached the rope to his belt.
- Her disapproval silenced Margaret's urge to ask the woman for help reattaching her fingertip; though it was life threatening, it was also embarrassing.
- His procedure involves dividing the stomach in two and then reattaching it in different areas.
- Example sentences
- But this operation was highly risky because it was an amputation, reconstruction and reattachment in one go.
- Clinical, radiographic, and second-look arthroscopic examination at 6 months after the initial injury showed a successful reattachment and restoration of stability.
- Complete detachment of the tendon, debridement, and reattachment should be avoided.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of reattach in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.