- Relaunch (a product) under a new name or logo.More example sentences
- Community Care operate more widely in that area, so we thought it would be good if they could look after the bins, rebadge them with Community Care's name, and basically take over from there.
- Overall the case feels like a real quality unit, worthy of being rebadged by some of the bigger brand-name PC makers (and indeed, I suspect it has been).
- It is like rebadging galley slaves as ‘employed’ and praising the productivity of shipping’.
More definitions of rebadgeDefinition of rebadge in:
- The British & World English dictionary