- A form of psychotherapy involving controlled breathing intended to simulate the trauma of being born.More example sentences
- By using rebirthing, ‘therapy goes a lot faster’ for some clients looking for ‘personal growth,’ Waters-Rose says.
- Millions of people every year subscribe to popular therapies such as rebirthing, but are they really dealing with the difficult issues?
- Rebirthing was felt to programme people to expect trauma and breath-though because of the linguistics used.
- More example sentences
- Another rebirther reported that the therapist ‘apparently knew about rebirthing, but she wasn't using that technique with the child when she died.‘
- The rebirthers handling Candace used a creative adaptation of the methodology.
- The process of becoming a rebirther involves getting rebirthed, receiving training, and then continuing both getting rebirthed and taking training.
More definitions of rebirthingDefinition of rebirthing in:
- The British & World English dictionary