noun (plural rebozos)
- A long scarf covering the head and shoulders, traditionally worn by Spanish-American women.More example sentences
- Many rural women wear a shawl, called a rebozo, and a simple dress or a skirt and blouse.
- Men and women wear the poncho, and women wear shawls called rebozos.
- So you see women on the streets in the hot sun wearing Vietnamese straw-brimmed hats, and moms in rebozos cuddling their kids, and so on.
More definitions of rebozoDefinition of rebozo in:
- The British & World English dictionary