- The state of being dealt with by an official receiver: the company went into receivership last weekMore example sentences
- Cooney sells equipment for a number of Dublin insolvency practitioners who deal with technology company receiverships or liquidations.
- That tenant failed to pay the rent and went into administrative receivership in October 1999.
- The sector provides plenty of work for administrators, with many clubs perennial candidates for receivership.
More definitions of receivershipDefinition of receivership in:
- The British & World English dictionary