- 1Put (something, especially a computer program) into a different code.More example sentences
- The coders, able to analyze, decode, and recode large assembly programs within hours, were finding employment.
- Henry says he has no desire to spend the time and money recoding those as Java applications.
- Images are recoded to ten bits per channel.
- 1.1Assign a different code to.More example sentences
- In that case, the scoring of the reverse-worded items should be recoded so that the highest numerical score is assigned to ‘strongly agree’ on some items but to ‘strongly disagree’ on others, as appropriate.
- Because our concern was with patient overconsumption of food, the ratio was recoded so that any value under 1 was assigned a 1, and any value over 1 was retained.
- They went back and cleaned up the data in their individual databases, recoding parts information so that everyone was working with the same names and numbers for each part.
More definitions of recodeDefinition of recode in:
- The British & World English dictionary