Compile (a program) again or differently.
- First of all, these new variants seem to be recompiled versions based on original Cabir source code.
- When recompiling your kernel, you'll need to set several things explicitly.
- The faster chip also requires that the operating system and applications that run on top of it be recompiled for 64-bit processing.
A recompilation of a computer program.
- In may instances even a recompile is unnecessary.
- This porting effort could be as simple as a recompile, link and run, or it could require changing some assembler code from one platform to another.
- All of my hardware was detected and set up except my IDE-CDR, which would require a kernel recompile to burn CDs with it.
- Example sentences
- Another feature allows the application being debugged to skip recompilation; simply preload the library.
- It allows these applications to run, without recompilation, under a 64-bit operating system in long mode.
- At the same time, it requires recompilation every time you change the included feature set; there is no notion of dynamically adding or deleting modules from the system.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of recompile in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.