- An electrical device that converts an alternating current into a direct one by allowing a current to flow through it in one direction only.More example sentences
- Probably the best known use of silicon is in transistors, photovoltaic cells, rectifiers, and other electronic devices.
- Examples include self-winding wristwatches and rectifiers in electrical circuits.
- Our rectifiers have software controls, and we use 30% fewer components because of our software base.
More definitions of rectifierDefinition of rectifier in:
- The British & World English dictionary