A substance or object that can be recycled.
- Bins would be dedicated to composting material, wood waste, tires, consumer recyclables, metals as well as regular solid wastes.
- Then there is the frustration of opening a bag of paper recyclables and finding coffee grounds, gum, or other food stuff.
- The city will collect organic materials and recyclables free of charge.
- Example sentences
- An incredible 70 percent of them say that a product or package's recyclability affects their decision to buy it.
- We have many discussions with customers regarding renewable resource materials, biodegradable materials and recyclability.
- For a design to be included in the book it has to have filled one or more environmental criteria, including recyclability, sustainable and reduced material use and low energy consumption.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of recyclable in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.