- Meat that is red when raw, for example beef or lamb. Often contrasted with white meat.More example sentences
- Fresh or tinned fish, chicken, lean, red meat, eggs and seafood are all highly energising foods.
- Venison is the low-cholesterol answer to those who love red meat but have to watch their animal fat intake.
- They also found that patients who consumed high levels of red meat combined with other meat products had a similar risk.
More definitions of red meatDefinition of red meat in:
- The British & World English dictionary