- Decorate (a room or building) again, typically differently.More example sentences
- If you are redecorating a room that is covered in wallpaper, it is usually necessary to remove the old wallpaper.
- Framed art is a quick and easy solution to redecorating a room, for two reasons.
- I vividly remember when my mother decided to redecorate our living room.
- More example sentences
- During the next six weeks, the library will undergo a programme of refurbishment, redecoration and modernisation.
- The current owners have carried out extensive redecoration and refurbishment work during their six years in the house, which is now in very good condition.
- ‘Television programmes that encourage spending on redecoration and home makeovers are all very well,’ he said.
More definitions of redecorateDefinition of redecorate in:
- The British & World English dictionary