Definition of rededicate in English:
Dedicate again: the cathedral was eventually rededicated in June 1997
More example sentences
- Let us rededicate ourselves to global peace, human dignity, and the eradication of injustice that breeds rage and vengeance.
- I hope that we will now rededicate our lives and our institutions to the search for harmony, peace and tolerance.
- We could do worse than rededicate ourselves to the observance of fasting and abstinence.
- 1rededication noun
- Example sentences
- Finally, Sunday's 10 a.m. program will include worship, rededication of the church and a luncheon.
- The rededication of the park will take place at a later date.
- Not for centuries, we were told, have so many temple dedications and rededications been performed.
Definition of rededicate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.