Definition of rededicate in English:
Dedicate again: the cathedral was eventually rededicated in June 1997
More example sentences
- Let us rededicate ourselves to global peace, human dignity, and the eradication of injustice that breeds rage and vengeance.
- I hope that we will now rededicate our lives and our institutions to the search for harmony, peace and tolerance.
- We could do worse than rededicate ourselves to the observance of fasting and abstinence.
- Example sentences
- Finally, Sunday's 10 a.m. program will include worship, rededication of the church and a luncheon.
- The rededication of the park will take place at a later date.
- Not for centuries, we were told, have so many temple dedications and rededications been performed.
Definition of rededicate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan