Definition of redeploy in English:
Assign (troops, employees, or resources) to a new place or task: units concentrated in Buenos Aires would be redeployed to the provinces
More example sentences
- This denied the Nazi command the possibility to redeploy the troops.
- Being able to redeploy analysts and form ad hoc teams quickly and effectively is a basic requirement for intelligence organizations today.
- The US is planning to redeploy troops from South Korea to Iraq.
- Example sentences
- On redeployment, many soldiers rotate to new assignments or leave the Army.
- In addition, the system did not provide reliable documentation required for redeployment.
- We continue to conduct interviews as part of reintegration six months after redeployment.
Definition of redeploy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan