- An organ stop controlling reed pipes.More example sentences
- The last piece of the evening, Franck's Chorale no 3 offered more Gallic-sounding reed stops, and a near-ideal balance between the music's restlessness and serenity.
- It is a large 3-manual instrument constructed in baroque fashion in Keller temperament and with 15 reed stops.
- Then of course you have trumpets, and I always like to compare the organ to an orchestra, because you have flutes and you have strings and you have reed stops, so it's very easy to explain.
More definitions of reed stopDefinition of reed stop in:
- The British & World English dictionary