Definition of reedbuck in English:
An African antelope with a distinctive whistling call and high bouncing jumps.
- Genus Redunca, family Bovidae: three species
- Also present in smaller numbers are zebra, blue wildebeest, buffalo, oribi, kudu, reedbuck, bushbuck and common duiker.
- The grazers are mainly antelope, wildebeest, hartebeest, oribi, impala, gazelle, reedbuck, roan and sable antelope.
- The crater is home to elephant, buffalo, baboon, reedbuck, colobus monkeys, leopard and duikers.
Words that rhyme with reedbuckblackbuck • sawbuck
Definition of reedbuck in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.