- 1Shaped into or decorated with semicylindrical adjacent moldings.More example sentences
- Whistler, taking his cue from the English Pre-Raphaelites, experimented with reeded moldings and with various shades of gold leaf.
- Nonetheless this interpretation of the classical style was born deep within the backcountry despite the impressive reeded legs, half-spindles, and drawer with a convex front.
- The reeded footposts with undercut foliage are typical of Salem beds of the Federal period, but the dramatic canted, carved paw feet move the bed into the classical style.
More definitions of reededDefinition of reeded in:
- The British & World English dictionary