- another term for reflectance.More example sentences
- Puncturing the endodermis of young maize roots had a substantial effect on the permeability of ions and on the root reflection coefficient, but did not affect water permeability (hydraulic conductivity) of the roots.
- At present, the seabed environmental data comes from static databases that provide the bottom reflection coefficient itself or geoacoustic properties.
- Although many approaches are possible, a long asymmetric window is applied to the synthesized residual to generate a reflection coefficient that is smoothed, scaled and used in a first order filter.
More definitions of reflection coefficientDefinition of reflection coefficient in:
- The British & World English dictionary