- A camera with a ground glass focusing screen on which the image is formed by a combination of lens and mirror, enabling the scene to be correctly composed and focused.More example sentences
- When he was able to he bought a single lens reflex camera and the first camera club he joined was in Benoni.
- I used about all of the Asian produced single lens reflex cameras available around that time, but none was as sharp and clear, nor as forgiving as my Leica.
- The slides were photographed with a Pentax 35 mm single lens reflex camera attached to a Zeiss compound microscope.
More definitions of reflex cameraDefinition of reflex camera in:
- The British & World English dictionary