- An institution to which youthful offenders are sent as an alternative to prison.More example sentences
- Ménard was sent to a Montreal reform school and when he reached adulthood he served in the Korean War.
- The riot police were considerably less amused than partygoers would have been at the sight of two punks spoofing the upper class, and the lads ended up at a reform school for juvenile offenders, where Dorian spent six months.
- I am locked down in a reform school for flipping out at school and for threatening my teacher.
More definitions of reform schoolDefinition of reform school in:
- The British & World English dictionary