Definition of regimental in English:
Of or relating to a regiment: a regimental band regimental colors
More example sentences
- The pre-war Indian Army was structured along British Army lines and had similar regimental traditions.
- His staff officers were white except for a black warrant officer, the assistant regimental adjutant.
- I attended a very productive meeting for regimental and motorized rifle battalion scouts.
- Example sentences
- By pop celebrities, I mean the musicians and actors and presenters and artists that everybody knows, even if they've never seen them perform; and by working, I mean their days are scheduled as regimentally as those of an overworked GP.
- The tiles that came half way up the wall, before being regimentally segregated from the pink painted no-man's land stretching up to meet the ceiling, were sporadically patterned with seashells.
- It was also apparent from early on that Hibs stopper Pat Walker was commander-in-chief of the group as the younger players in particular followed him regimentally.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan