- Prepaid first class mail that is recorded by the post office before being sent and at each point along its route to safeguard against loss, theft, or damage.More example sentences
- In cases where parcels or registered mail were returned to post offices, he said that up to now a free service had been provided by completing the paperwork for people calling to the office to collect that post.
- She won't go to the post office for registered mail.
- The postman is forced to meet the addressee only when registered posts or money orders are delivered.
More definitions of registered mailDefinition of registered mail in:
- The British & World English dictionary