- Hire (a former employee) again: the company dismissed its workers and rehired them on a lower rateMore example sentences
- Only rehire those with satisfactory performance.
- They fluffed the chance to get a whole new board of their choosing by falling for the old two card trick and effectively rehiring the old guard.
- These profits are going to necessary public services such as rehiring doctors in local hospitals.
nounBack to top
- A person rehired: he declined to give any specifics on the number of possible rehiresMore example sentences
- A copy of the Social Security card for verifying the employee's name is not required for a rehire.
More definitions of rehireDefinition of rehire in:
- The British & World English dictionary