- A healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being.More example sentences
- In addition, participants were asked to avoid using other energetic therapies such as acupuncture, therapeutic touch, massage, reiki, and reflexology.
- Various alternative therapies including reiki, breathwork, and acupuncture are quickly emerging as alternatives to conventional allopathic medical treatments.
- The women can choose from Swedish massage, reiki, therapeutic massage, aromatherapy, Indian head massage and reflexology.
Japanese, literally 'universal life energy'.
More definitions of reikiDefinition of reiki in:
- The British & World English dictionary