- Institute or introduce again: by reinstituting the draft they could alienate a new generation of American youthMore example sentences
- The international programmes of the Reagan years are also being reinstituted.
- The U. S. colonial government is trying to reinstitute the death penalty in Puerto Rico.
- The current surgical procedures for lung transplantation do not reinstitute the systemic circulation of the graft.
More definitions of reinstituteDefinition of reinstitute in:
- The British & World English dictionary