1Restore (elements regarded as disparate) to unity.
- Their story reintegrates the human element into this struggle and illustrates the soldier's world from their own perspective.
- It is a naive mistake, however, to suppose that the Renaissance restored or reintegrated classical culture, or in any sense reunited classical signifiers with their classical signifieds.
- Let's talk about another point that was made on here as well - or another idea that you talked about last night, reintegrating the public school system.
1.1Restore to a position as a part fitting easily into a larger whole: it can be difficult for an offender to be reintegrated into the community
More example sentences
- ‘The aim is to ensure the child is reintegrated into school,’ he said.
- The aim for everyone involved is to ensure the child is reintegrated into school successfully.
- But more than drop-in centres, Leduc says, mentally ill people need to be reintegrated into society.
Definition of reintegrate in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.