Definition of reissue in English:
verb (reissues, reissuing, reissued)[with object]
Make a new supply or different form of (a product, especially a book or record) available for sale: the book was reissued with a new epilogue
More example sentences
- That book has been reissued with a new afterward by Carol.
- The local government stated they would not consider reissuing the permits for another three weeks, knowing that the finances of the film could not maintain an idle production for that long.
- When the book was first written, and when it was reissued, it did not have the Canberra bushfires to draw on as they had not yet happened.
nounBack to top
A new issue of a product.
- But regardless, these reissues are welcome news for sunshine pop fetishists and casual fans of 60s pop alike.
- Here's to reissues of ‘classic ‘albums nobody heard the first time around.’
- In line with this process, 19 out of 31 securities issued during 2002-03 were reissues.
Definition of reissue in:
- British & World English dictionary