verb (relabels, relabeling, relabeled ; British relabels, relabelling, relabelled)[with object]
- Label (something) again or differently.More example sentences
- The discussion can result in labeling or relabeling a specimen after it has arrived in the laboratory.
- Anyway, a manager in the purchasing department wrote a letter to vendors asking them to relabel their equipment.
- Company policy and administration was relabeled organization.
More definitions of relabelDefinition of relabel in:
- The British & World English dictionary