Concerning the way in which two or more people or things are connected: power is a relational concept that can only be understood in terms of interactions between individuals and groups
More example sentences
- Nominal concepts are relatively autonomous, whereas relational concepts display a high degree of conceptual dependence.
- These limitations to the concept of relational exchange are considered below.
- On the whole, locally upheld cultural ideals support a notion of the relational or connective self.
- More example sentences
- Children who are highly relationally aggressive feel lonely and depressed and tend to feel badly about themselves and their social situations.
- In addition, enactments-which are inherently relationally focused-may be viewed as a defining clinical operation that is unique and essential to relational therapies.
- Conversely, men who do not desire to be fathers but biologically father a child anyway are less likely to be involved financially, temporally, or relationally, especially across time.
Definition of relational in:
- The British & World English dictionary