- A database structured to recognize relations among stored items of information.More example sentences
- We currently store XML data in relational databases.
- The integration of XML with relational databases enables storing, indexing, and retrieving semistructured and nonstructured data.
- In traditional relational databases, data is stored in rows and columns which can be too complex.
More definitions of relational databaseDefinition of relational database in:
- The British & World English dictionary