Reintroduce or restart (something, especially a product): he relaunched the paper as a tabloid
More example sentences
- To cut costs, four earlier tinned products, have been relaunched in pouches at a lower price.
- Soon afterwards, however, the site was relaunched using a different host.
- London media commentators are sceptical about the newly relaunched business paper's chances of success.
An instance of relaunching something.
- We remain confident our relaunch will bring growth back to Lottery sales in the medium term.
- Police in Kirklees have said they are determined to stamp out prejudice-based crimes with the relaunch of a successful initiative.
- Despite tough competition in the Sunday newspaper market, the relaunch of one competitor and heavy promotional spending by others, our sales have increased on the comparable period last year.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of relaunch in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.