- Live through (an experience or feeling, especially an unpleasant one) again in one’s imagination or memory: he broke down sobbing as he relived the attackMore example sentences
- However, unless you were part of the experience and want to relive the fun, you should probably pass on this one.
- Just reliving the feeling of his arm around me after all of these years was still sending electric shocks all over my body.
- He stared at me with his small, observant eyes and it seemed to me as if he was reliving some experience of his with his mother.
More definitions of reliveDefinition of relive in:
- The British & World English dictionary