- Move to a new place and establish one’s home or business there: if you are relocating here from another state [with object]: distribution staff will be relocated to HollandMore example sentences
move, migrate; pull up stakes (and go)
- That said, the band will be making its big move when they relocate to Toronto for the summer.
- Just because major businesses have relocated to Sandton does not mean that the inner city no longer exists.
- If we don't, companies hardest hit by the downturn may go out of business or relocate out of Singapore.
- More example sentences
- All this interest could convert into high-profile relocations and create many new jobs.
- She said the relocation coincided with other changes in the company.
- Business relocations can transfer critical human capital and other forms of wealth from one location to another.