- another term for kidney stone.More example sentences
- Depending on where they are located, kidney stones are also known as renal calculi, urinary calculi, urinary tract stone disease, nephrolithiasis, urolithiasis, and ureterolithiasis.
- The hypercalcaemia can manifest itself in symptoms such as hyperemesis gravidarum, weakness, renal calculi, pancreatitis, spontaneous abortion, or fetal death.
- With respect to non-malignant disease, renal calculi and various causes of raised serum creatinine were significantly more common in patients with a positive test for microhaematuria.
More definitions of renal calculusDefinition of renal calculus in:
- The British & World English dictionary