Definition of rentable in English:
Available or suitable for renting: rentable office space
More example sentences
- The staff of Hong Kong Lifestyle said that people pay special attention to the area and almost all the rentable space in the buildings had been rapidly snapped up by enthusiastic companies.
- It said its new centre would provide more than 70,000 square metres of rentable space, including more than 66,000 square metres at ground level.
- However, observation suggests that far less that 85 per cent of the rentable space was occupied on the first day of business.
- Example sentences
- When it comes to purchasing property as an investment opportunity with a view to renting Maura says there are two factors which determine its rentability, price and presentation.
- Factors taken into consideration include the saleability and rentability of the property.
- The specific nature of the remodeling should be reviewed to determine whether the utility or rentability of the building has been enhanced.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.