- Change the number or numbers assigned to (something).More example sentences
- One possibility is renumbering the streets according to today's reality rather than Joe Ladue's original concept.
- When I got there it was a flat and I realised I'd been stupid: they were only renumbering the houses.
- The separate presidency armies were combined in 1895, and regiments were renumbered to produce a unified list.
More definitions of renumberDefinition of renumber in:
- The British & World English dictionary