verb (reoccurs, reoccurring, reoccurred)[no object]
- Occur again or repeatedly: ulcers tend to reoccur after treatment has stoppedMore example sentences
- If people have radiotherapy or surgery, they can't have the same treatment if the cancer reoccurs.
- The really annoying thing is that this ludicrous situation has been occurring and reoccurring now for a number of years.
- Outpatients need to be watched like a hawk, because once you stop treatment, it can reoccur.
- More example sentences
- It will only ensure regular reoccurrences as the cost of living increases.
- The non-statutory inquiry will examine if other staff at the hospital noticed this and to recommend a system to prevent future reoccurrences.
- Does it usually mean that once someone has melanoma skin cancer, they're going to get reoccurrences in other places?
More definitions of reoccurDefinition of reoccur in:
- The British & World English dictionary