- Repopulate (a place).More example sentences
- What Young sees in Sites Unseen, Shimon Attie's European installations between 1991 and 1996, is a deliberate attempt to repeople a decimated landscape.
- The birth summons up, for a moment at least, Hightower's hopeful imagining of how Lena will repeople the earth from the very site of destruction and death, the aptly named Old Burden Place.
- Recent research has been repeopling the past by paying particular attention to the practices of those people as manifest in the archaeological record.
More definitions of repeopleDefinition of repeople in:
- The British & World English dictionary