1Able to be replaced: a knife with a replaceable blade
More example sentences
- Experience is the only thing that is not replaceable by technology.
- The speed, reliability and scalability of the network switch are directly attributable to the parallelism inherent in the solid-state chip implementation, the high-speed backplane and the replaceable blade design.
- The computer server incorporates all of the features required for fault tolerant operation, including all redundant replaceable components and real-time guaranteed operation in the event of drive failures.
- Example sentences
- None of the two has a chance to be on the next Mets team to flirt with decency because, from the management perspective, their value lies only in their replaceability.
- The actors are also self-abused, culpable in part for their own replaceability.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of replaceable in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.