verb (replans, replanning, replanned)[with object]
- Plan (something, especially the layout of buildings or cities) differently or again.More example sentences
- The centre of the town was replanned and this building replaced by a great basilica and forum stretching from Lombard Street on the east to Lime Street on the west.
- Wren replanned the entire city and supervised the rebuilding of 51 churches.
- Community centers, however, were part of a much larger interest in replanning American cities and towns.
More definitions of replanDefinition of replan in:
- The British & World English dictionary