- Relating to or involving the replication of genetic material or living organisms.More example sentences
- Normal diploid human cells multiply for a finite number of generations and then enter a state of replicative senescence.
- Regardless of these problems, viral vectors which are replicative defective like El, E3-deleted, replication-deficient recombinant adenoviruses, have been used extensively in immunotherapy.
- A common attribute of many of these single-stranded RNA viruses is the creation of a short-lived replicative intermediate, double-stranded RNA during the process of intracellular replication.
More definitions of replicativeDefinition of replicative in:
- The British & World English dictionary