- According to what some say (used to express the speaker’s belief that the information given is not necessarily true): he was in El Salvador, reportedly on his way to TexasMore example sentences
- It is reportedly inspired by true events and is described as ‘graphic and deeply disturbing’.
- He later moved to the US, where he reportedly received flight training in Florida with his cousin Mohammed Atta.
- Kalla was reportedly fired for alleged corruption and nepotism related in part to the power project.
More definitions of reportedlyDefinition of reportedly in:
- The British & World English dictionary