noun (plural repros)[usually as modifier] • informal
- 1A reproduction or copy, particularly of a piece of furniture: a Georgian repro cabinetMore example sentences
- The placemats are repros of old Bulgarian communist newspapers.
- Prices at Chesney's, which specialises in traditional models, start at £550 for a repro Victorian surround, up to £3,000, excluding the grate and hearthstone.
- Décor is classic repro antique comfort, beds have mega downy pillows and soft cotton sheets changed daily.
- 2The action or process of copying a document or image: a repro houseMore example sentences
- Its doors opened last year in a house dating from the 1920s, with decor that is reminiscent of the times to which its name refers, in a way that is retro without being self-consciously or slavishly repro.
- Graphotism is bastard expensive though - all that colour repro.
- Or graffit sines - high production because of all the colour repro.
More definitions of reproDefinition of repro in:
- The British & World English dictionary